Doctor insights on:
Is There A Remedy For Itchy Nipples
Fake Gynecomastia: Gynecomastia is mass of breast tissue in the male breast. It can form a bump of fullness that can range from only palpable to embarrassingly large. The prefix pseudo means false or fake. Anything that causes the appearance of gynecomastia, but is not due to glandular tissue is termed pseudogynecomastia. The most common cause is fat. Pubescent gyneco can resolve. Surgery is the most common cure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dry skin/winter: Itchy nipples is common this time of year. The skin becomes dryer and nipples take the brunt of it. Use a heavy lotion or cream to moisterize. If there is breakage in the skin, then you need to be evaluated for a rare form of breast cancer called paget's disease. A skin biopsy is needed to make the diagnosis. ...Read more
I'm male and I have raw itchy nipples this started a little while ago mabey 3 weeks and i'm quite scared?
See derm: See dermatologist to have this treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many possibilities: There are many things that could cause the skin to itch. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I've had itchy nipples on and off for the last couple of months randomly . What might be causing this and how can I fix it?
Nipple itching: Eczema is a common cause of nipple itching. So is dryness and irritation due to fragrances, dyes or enzymes in laundry detergents. It's common for one breast to itch more than the other, however, if there is a persistent itch or rash on the nipple despite moisturizing and eliminating irritants, a visit to a dermatologist or gynecologist is a must to rule out more serious conditions of the breast. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a home remedy for checking blood in urine?
- Is there a home remedy for a rash from an allergic reaction to soap?
- Is there a home remedy for trigeminal neuralgia pain in the lower jaw?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a good home remedy for constipation?
- Is there a natural remedy for ttp and hus?
- Is there a good home remedy for prostate enlargement?
- Is there a home remedy for bacterial vaginosis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online