Doctor insights on:
Is There A Relationship Between Wandering Eye And Low Iq
Low IQ score is a symptom in which a person has less than average intelligence. Sometimes, IQ is measured in children who appear delayed in brain development or have suspected learning disorders. IQ can also be measured after some damage has occurred to one's brain, to follow the changes in one's level of intelligence. An IQ score of ...Read more
Sure!: Look at any high school football team! ;-) ...Read more
Autism vs low IQ: Most kids with autism are smart, which is obvious in the right context; they just don't tune into the world. Kids with low IQ have trouble learning; they are very tuned into the world, but have trouble understanding it. Both may engage in self-stimulating behaviors. Best assessment is by skilled interviewing and observation by pediatric pscyhiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not too bad: Iq 80 is within borderline intellectual functioning. The person should have basic self care, reading, and writing skills. However, he/she may have trouble with complex math problems or abstract reasoning. He/she usually has safety awareness, but still need reminders to ensure safety and well-beings (eg. Turn off stove, take medication, go to doctor's appointment). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many people with : mild Intellectual Disability, an IQ of 50-69, function well, especially if their IQ is close to 70. Much depends on developing daily living skills & being integrated into one's community. Utilize all available funding & services, like counselors, SSI, Medicaid & "Vocational Rehab" to have a job & a social life & be protected from those who may try to take advantage of a person's disability. ...Read more
Have it evaluated: The iq is determined using standardized tests. Educational psychologists or their staff, administers an individualized, timed test with many sub tests. Results are interpreted using age equivalent norms. If this is something you want to know, you can pay to have it tested. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a relationship between eye floaters and depression?
- Is there a relationship between lichen planus and hashimotos disease?
- Is there a relationship between bruising and allergies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a relationship between kidney function and bradycardia?
- Is there a relationship between thyroid disease and kidney problems?
- Is there a relationship between flying and atrial fibrillation?
- Is there a relationship between lymphedema and lymphoma?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free