Doctor insights on:
Is There A Relationship Between Pleurisy And Meningitis
Can I smoke cigarettes immediately after meningitis vaccination ? Is there any bad relationship between vaccination and smoking?
Smoking & vaccines: It is best if you don't smoke at all, you how bad that is for your health, there is no studies about relationships of smoking & any vaccines, I would prefer if you avoid smoking for a day or 2 since we have no information. May be you can search the internet. Good luck ...Read more
Please let me know what is the connection between hydrocephalus/meningitis from birth and tunnel/bad peripheral vision?
Unlikely: I have NEVER encountered any case of any type of meningitis following a "blood patch". If that would occur, would be secondary to skin bacteria, and even less likely E. coli. But why do you ask this question? Maybe there is more behind this. Do you wish to schedule Concierge visit? ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
1yr old due mmr and meningitis b vac at diff doctors, scheduled for 1 day apart, is this to close, what time scale btwn would you recommend?
Best same day : Best to have both on same day . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pleurisy meningitis
- The relationship between calories energy
- Relationship between diet and osteoporosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a relationship between height and weight?
- Relationship between diet and health
- The relationship between melasma and freckles
- Is there a relationship between uveitis and arthritis?
- Talk to a neurologist online