Doctor insights on:
Is There A Relationship Between Donating Blood And Becoming Blind
Depends: There is no relationship between ordinary color deficiency and acuity or the need for spectacles. Color blindness is not tested for instance on obtaining a driver's license. Some occupations do require this testing and if you are color deficient, you likely will fail that. There is no correlation with blood diseases or other systemic diseases. Most medical tests are not color dependent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I tried to pop a blind pimple that had no head. It didn't pop and a layer of skin came off and blood just came out. What do I do now ive made worse?
I'm very frightened off going blind due to my anxiety Also I'm scared of loosing big blood clots after my d&c?
Hysterical Blindness: is a very, very rare form of anxiety these days, so I'd relax and look at what's causing the anxiety, and how to deal with...Try a mental health pro for diagnosis of the condition and that will point you to techniques that help. Blood clots after a D&C require a trip to your MD, probably an OB-GYN. I'd do that first and soon. ...Read more
When taking out my contacts i noticed my left eye had blood spot. Am i going to go blind if i don't seek medical attention?
For a person with hypertension say 130/99 is it fine to take Cialis .Does cialis/viagra increase the blood flow to organs and cause blindness/?
You need more info: You obviously haven't done enough research! talk to the doctor who is treating your blood pressure to find out if it is safe for you to take cialis. Cialis does not cause blindness but it can affect your vision. Learn more before you take it! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a relationship between lichen planus and hashimotos disease?
- Is there a relationship between bruising and allergies?
- Is there a relationship between sciatica and urinary tract infections?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a relationship between thyroid disease and kidney problems?
- Is there a relationship between flying and atrial fibrillation?
- Is there a relationship between lymphedema and lymphoma?
- Is there a relationship between speech delay and food allergies?
- Talk to a neurologist online