Doctor insights on:
Is There A Natural Way To Get Rid Of Intestinal Atresia
No: Intestinal atresia must be treated surgically.Get a more detailed answer ›
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
No: True intestinal atresia, that is bowel that is discontinuous requires urgent operation. There are some circumstances such as following gastroschisis repair after which the diagnosis may be suspected but not confirmed. In that case surgery can be delayed until the diagnosis is clear. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
None proven: There are no "natural" anti-helminthics (anti-parasitic-worms) that are proven safe, proven effective, and proven reliable for use in humans. Native cultures have had folk medicines claimed to kill worms, but they may be unsafe (damages organs), uneffective (doesn't kill worms), or unreliable (kills a few worms, occasionally). Since doctors have good anti-worm medicines, there is no need to worry. ...Read more
Papaya seeds: Papaya seeds are an old folk remedy for parasites that have been proven effective by modern research. I advise 2 tbsp of ground papaya seeds once a week for 3 weeks. Parasites are very common and difficult to diagnose. Even if you don't have parasites they won't hurt you. For a good discussion including detailed advice on one protocol see http://superfoodprofiles.Com/papaya-seeds-parasites. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a natural way to get rid of intestinal parasite?
- Is there a natural way to get rid of floaters?
- Is there a natural way to get rid of fluid in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a fast way to get rid of chilblains?
- Is there a way to get rid of a lump on my eyelid without surgery?
- Is there a way to get rid of a busted blood vessel in my eye?
- Is there a good way to get rid of pus in a surgical wound?
- Talk to a pediatrician online