Doctor insights on:
Is There A Natural Remedy For A High Blood Pressure
Yes.: All patients with high blood pressure are recommended to change their lifestyle. This includes reducing the amount of salt and saturated fat in the diet, losing weight, avoiding alcohol, exercising regularly, and managing stress. If patients follow these recommendations and their blood pressure is well controlled, they may not need any blood pressure medication. Also see your doctor regularly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Medicine and a dr: There is no good natural remedy to control a blood pressure that high. You should see a physician as soon as possible to control this. Once the pressure is more acceptable, per your doctor, exercise, eating properly and weight loss can help reduce your blood pressure and may result in reducing medication , but first is medical treatment. ...Read more
Low Sodium: A low sodium diet works but is difficult to achieve: you must avoid all dairy foods which are naturally high in sodium and not eat boxed, canned or restaurant foods. This means eating only meats, fruits, grains and vegetables in their unsalted state by cooking with other flavoring agents like lemon or other juices, herbs and spices, but not prepared sauces like soy or a1 or worcestershire. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way for people with high blood pressure to help themselves?
- Apple cider vinegar as a natural remedy for high blood pressure
- Is there a home remedy for checking blood in urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a natural remedy for ttp and hus?
- Is there a link with high blood pressure and eye sight?
- How much is too much salt for a person with high blood pressure?
- What is a safe diet drug for people with high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online