Doctor insights on:
Is There A Good Way To Get A Breast Lift Without Surgery
Nonsurgical lift: If father time and gravity have taken their toll on your breasts, the only option to give a lifted look is to perform a breast lift. The addition of implants is solely based on the desire for more volume. The type of life will depend on how fallen the breasts are. A small lift can be performed around the areola (dark skin around the nipple). More fallen breasts will need a bigger lift. ...Read moreSee 4 more doctor answers
No: Not possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
No. Sit-ups...: Sit-ups, crunches, obliques, squats and lunges.Get a more detailed answer ›
You're perfect NOW!!: You are PERFECT just as you are. All of us are dissatisfied with our body, which we can exaggerate in our minds. Given that, at 19, you have the most breast tissue (which is the "firm" part) than you will ever have except pregnancy/breast feeding. The rest of the breast is fat. If you are overweight, losing weight can help. Know you are fine as you are; don't let ANYONE pressure you. Luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Injections: For peyronie's disease, there are several options that haven't been validated but have little side effects. Here is a link to view, hope this helps! http://www.Webmd.Com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/erectile-dysfunction-peyronies-disease?Page=2. ...Read more
Please: consult with a facial plastic surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to get bigger breasts without surgery?
- How to lift your breasts without surgery but with exercise?
- How to lift saggy breasts without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a breast lift without implants?
- Getting bigger breasts without surgery
- Lift face without surgery
- Lift eyelids without surgery
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free