Doctor insights on:
Is There A Good Homeopathic Cure For Joint Pain
Need a diagnosis: The joint pain can be present for many reasons. Your physician will be able to help clarify or send you to a rheumatologist. Therapy depends on the diagnosis. Therapy includes a mixture of medications, physical therapy and exercise to improve and stabilize muscle tone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Step back: You need to make sure you are doing your exercises with the right intensity, frequency, form, etc, having a certified athletic trainer will help. Soreness after exercise can be normal but if pain remains after 48-72 hour you should visit your doctor for evaluation as you may be injuring or aggravating a possible injury. ...Read more
What is causing pain: What joint is involved? You will need to find out what is causing the joint pain and then address why you are having pain. Pain is telling you something is wrong. Start with your md first to be sure there are no life threatening issues and then proceed to find the cause and then the correction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a good homeopathic cure for hydroceles?
- How to cure sacroiliac joint pain?
- Homeopathic joint supplements
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Homeopathic cures for allergies
- Homeopathic cure for hives
- Homeopathic cures for earaches
- Homeopathic cures for bacterial vaginosis
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free