Doctor insights on:
Is There A Good Homeopathic Cure For Hydroceles
Can homopathy medicine like Rhododenderon 30 , to correct a hydrocele (communication hydrocele) to my son 4,5 years old in order to avoid surgery??
Symptoms?: Treatment of the most common type of hydrocele is necessary only for symptomatic complaints or for the rare situation of compromised integrity of the scrotal skin. Surgical excision is the most common treatment. Simple aspiration doesn't work. The fluid will just reaccumulate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Usually not: Small hydroceles often require no surgery unless they bother the subject. Large hydroceles in very old or infirm subjects can be aspirated coincident with instillation of a sclerosant but usually recur. By ; large all adult hydroceles which need to be "fixed" require surgery for correction. Operation is reactively minor. ...Read more
Wrong approach: Hydrocele is skin deep in the scrotum ; laparoscope is used for surgery in the abdominal cavity. Doesn't , make any sense to use a laparoscope on or in the scrotum. Cure for hydrocele is an open transcrotal hydrocelectomy thru quite a small incision. Pediatric, communicating hydroceles should be repaired via a tiny groin incision. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Good homeopathic hydroceles
- Is there a good homeopathic cure for joint pain?
- Hydrocele treatment in homeopathy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Homeopathic medicine for very old hydrocele
- Natural cure for hydrocele
- Hetrazan tab good for hydrocele
- What herb can cure hydrocele?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free