Doctor insights on:
Is There A Good Homeopathic Cure For Hydroceles
Can homopathy medicine like Rhododenderon 30 , to correct a hydrocele (communication hydrocele) to my son 4,5 years old in order to avoid surgery??
Here are some ...: Normally, various small amount of fluid inside the space between scrotal wall and testis is alway present, and "hydrocele" is just incidentally "picked" up by US. Generally speaking, hydroceles causing no mental or physical stress or discomfort require no intervention. Can one cure it? No as far as I have known from 45-year study and practice in urology. More concern? Seel pro-evaluation ... ...Read more
What to do if I have hydrocele since I was 15yrs. its been 10 yrs now. I am 25 now. can it be cured?
Symptoms?: Treatment of the most common type of hydrocele is necessary only for symptomatic complaints or for the rare situation of compromised integrity of the scrotal skin. Surgical excision is the most common treatment. Simple aspiration doesn't work. The fluid will just reaccumulate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a good homeopathic cure for joint pain?
- Is there a homeopathic cure for trichomonas?
- Is there a good cure for chilblains?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a natural cure for proctitis?
- Is there a cure for heterochromia iridium?
- Is there a cure for dermographia?
- Is there a permanent cure for si joint dysfunction?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free