Doctor insights on:
Is There A Good Homeopathic Cure For Hydroceles
Can homopathy medicine like Rhododenderon 30 , to correct a hydrocele (communication hydrocele) to my son 4,5 years old in order to avoid surgery??
Get help now ›
No: No, there is no specific medication or medications that can treat hydroceles. This is generally a surgical problem which needs a needle drainage in the office or surgery to remove the bag of around surrounding the testicle. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Surgery: Medications do not cure hydroceles, but surgery does. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Here ...: Usually a man doesn't feel his hydrocele because it is usually painless and slow growing. But seeing the bulkiness from its growth makes a man uneasy or embarrassed. There is no natural cure and hydrocelectomy is the most advised option of care. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Here are some ...: Normally, various small amount of fluid inside the space between scrotal wall and testis is alway present, and "hydrocele" is just incidentally "picked" up by US. Generally speaking, hydroceles causing no mental or physical stress or discomfort require no intervention. Can one cure it? No as far as I have known from 45-year study and practice in urology. More concern? Seel pro-evaluation ... ...Read moreGet help now ›
Symptoms?: Treatment of the most common type of hydrocele is necessary only for symptomatic complaints or for the rare situation of compromised integrity of the scrotal skin. Surgical excision is the most common treatment. Simple aspiration doesn't work. The fluid will just reaccumulate. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Yes it can: Hydrocelectomy surgery by a urologist will take care of it. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a good homeopathic cure for joint pain?
- Is there a homeopathic cure for trichomonas?
- Is there a good cure for chilblains?
- Is there a cure for lazy eye i am 23 is it too late?
- Is there a natural cure for proctitis?
- Is there a cure for heterochromia iridium?
- Is there a cure for dermographia?
- Is there a permanent cure for si joint dysfunction?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free