Doctor insights on:
Is There A Difference Between Pelvic Cramping And Pelvic Pain
Sometimes yes: You can develop cramping at the beginning of a normal menstrual cycle; most women know what this feels like. Pelvic pain may be a sign of something more severe: possibly an infection, or even something dangerous like an ectopic pregnancy. If you are having severe pelvic pain, you should see your doctor, particularly if you are having fever or bleeding with the pain. Don't wait! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See gyn: you need full work up and exam by experienced gyn, ASAP. ...Read more
Got paragard last month with no problems. Went in for vag exam 3 days ago and has experience extreme cramping and pelvic pain (similar to insertion)?
It may have moved!: Your paragard might have moved in its position. As a result you may not benefit from contraceptive functions of the device. You should visit your physician who through an examination or an ultrasound can assure the proper placement of your paragard. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
? Question unclear: Try resubmitting your question.Get a more detailed answer ›
Rectal pain: You may have a condition known as proctalgia fugax . Consult a gastroenterologist for help. ...Read more
Go see ur FamilyDoc: If you're 2wks before/after menses, you could be ovulating (Mittelschmerz) but this is usually one-sided. Appendix is on right lower side. Diverticulitis is usually on left lower. If burning upon urination, we'd worry about bladder infection. Constipation can be painful. So can sexually transmitted diseases/infections if you engage in even one act of unprotected sex. Miscarriage is possibility ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between pelvic pain and menstrual cramps?
- Difference between implantation cramping and period cramping
- Pelvic pain between periods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pelvic exam vs. pap smear
- Difference between ovarian cyst and pelvic inflammatory disease
- Difference between cramp and blood clot pregnancy calf
- What is the difference between a muscle spasm and a muscle cramp?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free