Doctor insights on:
Is There A Difference Between A Thoracic Aneurysm And A Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Aortic aneurysm is a medical condition in which there is an balloon like outpouching in the wall of the aorta, which is the largest blood vessel in the body. Most commonly, this aneurysm occurs in the segment of the aorta that runs through the abdomen. Rupture can lead to massive ...Read more
Same: Pretty much the same thing.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are the differences of getting CT angiography vs. Mra for ascending thoracic aortic aneurysm?
Rare but rising: For men it is 16.3 per 100, 000 per year and for women it is 9.1 per 100, 000 per year. Numbers are small so you could say that an average male has a less than one hundredth of a percent chance per year of developing one. (data from journal circulation, 2006). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello my hubby who is in prison has a Thoracic aortic aneurysm 4.7 what should be his course of action going forward?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between aortic aneurysm and a regular aorta?
- Is there a difference between benadryl and pseudoephedrine?
- Is there a difference between stomach flu nausea and anxiety nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a difference between mitral valve prolapse and mitral regurgitation?
- Is there a difference between prostatitis and prostatorrhea?
- Is there a difference between gerd and gord?
- Tick vs. mosquito bites
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free