Doctor insights on:
Is There A Diet That Can Help With Glaucoma
Eat well & exercise: There are no specific glaucoma diets. Eat any of many healthy diets as recommended by many sports nutritionists. I particularly like the Mediterranean diet, which is high in quality rich antioxidant foods. Exercise is key to any healthy living recipe. You will need to manage your asthma but this does not exclude exercise. Also maintain a positive and spiritually active lifestyle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain: There are several types of glaucoma and often people do not even realize they have it until they experience some type of visual loss. It is impossible to determine the presence of glaucoma based on pain. If glaucoma is suspect either by family history or vision loss then the patient should see an eye md immediately! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Use drops: The risk of vision loss from glaucoma is actually very low in patients who see their eye doctor and take medications as directed. Besides this, only regular exercise has been shown to have a positive influence on eye pressure and blood flow to the eye. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have regular glaucoma but I don't know what kind of medication I can take someone please help me?
See eye doctor: Since uncontrolled glaucoma can lead to blindness or significant vision loss , I urge you to see an eye doctor ASAP. The blindness can come on at any time. In the meanwhile, avoid all 1st generation antihistamine (Benadryl etc), any drug with anti-cholinergic activities, and oral or injected steroid just to name a few until your eye doctor tells you otherwise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any herbal remedies that can help with a stuttering problem?
- Are there any good herbs or natural supplements that can help a child with adhd?
- Is there a shampoo that can control dandruff for a persons with diabetes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a vitamin that can help reverse prediabetes?
- Is there anything i can take to help with a cold while breastfeeding?
- Is there a low car diet i could go on that would help my frequent headaches?
- Foods that have iron and can help with a diet to lose weight
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free