Doctor insights on:
Is There A Cure For Sebaceous Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Deep trapped skin...: They are caused by skin surface cells trapped beneath the skin's surface, usually due to minor trauma. These cells continually shed, increasing the size of the cyst (more accurately an epithelial inclusion cyst.) removal is generally a minor surgical procedure, but requires total removal of the cyst wall to prevent recurrence of the cyst. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Local Anesthesia: For patients undergoing sebeceous cyst removal we start with a local anesthetic cream, followed by a local anesthetic injection. This is very well tolerated. After surgery the majority of patients do not require any pain killers afterward, if they do tylenol is usually sufficient. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a good homeopathic cure for hydroceles?
- Is there a cure for lazy eye i am 23 is it too late?
- Is there a natural cure for proctitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a cure for dermographia?
- Is there a permanent cure for si joint dysfunction?
- Is there a permanent cure for anal fistulas they always seem to come back?
- Is there a permanent cure for premature ejaculation?
- Talk to a dermatologist online