Doctor insights on:
Is There A Cure For Cut On The Eyelid
ER & eyelid surgeon: If an er is available, you should be seen there as you may have more extensive injuries, including a fractured eye socket, nose or facial bone. A ct scan may be ordered to assess your facial bones as well as check for any bleeding inside the head. An oculoplastic surgeon can then be called in to take care of your eyelid laceration. ...Read more
I've read about people using medical super glue to seal cuts, but would it be safe to do it on the eyelid?
My eyelids are dark and i believe it is herditary. Is there any thing that can cure this except for surgery?
What to do if i cut the inside of my eyelid somehow, and now there is like this white thing that keeps forming over the cut. What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cut on eyelid treatment
- Cure for cut on clitoris
- If cut the foreskin is it cure the herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cures for a stye on the eyelid
- How to cure dry flaky eyelids?
- My toddler fell and hit his nose and cut eyelid
- Would it be safe to use medical super glue to seal a cut on my eyelid
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free