Doctor insights on:
Is There A Cure For Amyloidosis Lichen
No: It cannot be cured but they are meds that can be extremely effective in controlling the disease. ...Read more
No: Ed only improves the appearance. But it also creats new sacrs. Ed is not the answer. ...Read more
Itchy papules: ?his is the most common form of primary localised cutaneous amyloidosis. It presents as an intensely itchy rash on the shins, thighs, feet, and forearms. Lesions consist of multiple raised spots (papules) that are scaly and red/brown in color. More common in people of chinese descent and in males 50-60 yrs of age. It may be associated with multiple endocrine disorders. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lichen amyloidosis cure
- Lichen amyloidosis causes
- Cutaneous lichen amyloidosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is lichen amyloidosis contagious?
- Dark skin caused lichen amyloidosis
- How to cure amyloidosis?
- What is a cure for macular amyloidosis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online