Doctor insights on:
Is There A Correlation Between Colic And Stomach Problems Later In Life
My 5 weeks old baby girl wit her colic discomfort still go days witout toileting which add more to her stomach problems. Wot can I do to help her go.
Anxiety may: cause GI symptoms.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why: Complicate matters further?Get a more detailed answer ›
My boyfriend constantly has stomach problems is it really from not eating or to many sweets.. I see him eat but it still hurts him?
Encourage him: To see a doctor, epically if this is an ongoing and frequent problem.There may be a simple and quick solution.Wouldnt he take his car to a mechanic, if every time he filled up with gas, his car started complaining ? ...Read more
Dont know: These type of medical concerns require a face-to-face consult with a primary care physician. There could be many reasons your stomach is bothering you. The good news is that we can fix them if we know what the reason for your discomfort really is. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a difference between stomach flu nausea and anxiety nausea?
- Are there any key differences between appendicitis and a stomach pain in a child?
- Is there a relationship between thyroid disease and kidney problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a link between anxiety and changes in stools?
- Is there a correlation between using silicone lube and penile cancer?
- Is there a correlation between kidney stones anemia and diabetes?
- Is there a correlation between breast cancer and thyroid cancer?
- Talk to a pediatrician online