Doctor insights on:
Is There A Connection Between Obsessive Eating Of Citrus Fruits And Bulimia
Antioxidants : Citrus is a rich source of antioxidant phytonutrients including flavanones, anthocyanins, limonin & polyphenols. Citrus reduces risk of heart disease, cancer, kidney stones, ulcers & arthritis. I advise the whole fruit though juice is ok if fresh-squeezed. The peels have great benefits too! see http://www.Whfoods.Com/foodstoc.Php and click on oranges, grapefruit & lemon/limes for details! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long after finish h. pyloriantibiotics can I go back to eating dairy products even if they contain some sugar (ex. Yogurt), pasta & citrus fruits?
Food: The pitt of a citrus fruit would have no health benefits. Any 'rumors' to the contrary would be false myths. ...Read more
Sometimes.: Classically, people with latex allergy are often allergic to bananas. ...Read more
Hi im allergic to citrus fruits or citrus acid. What are the citrus fruits or has the citrus acid that it's not good for me to eat, drink juices fruit?
Citrus fruits: http://www.thefruitpages.com/citrus.shtml http://www.buzzle.com/articles/citrus-fruits-list.html This still may not be absolute complete as there are n=hybrids. f/u/ with allergist. ...Read more
No: In general, it would be a good idea to minimize salt intake and also protein intake if cirrhosis is advanced. But otherwise you should eat well-balanced healthy diet rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. fruits including citrus provide an abundance of potassium, magnesium, and vitamin c. Citrus fruits could aggravate acid reflux symptoms though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes when i eat citrus fruits my tongue feels like it is swollen. What causes this? This is especially true when i eat pineapple.
Was it not ripe?: If the pineapple wasn't ripe enough, the tongue can be affected by too much acidity. All citrus should be eaten ripe in order to make sure the acid (needed to produce/develop the fruit) is at low levels. Pineapple has bromelain, an enzyme that is very good at breaking down protein. In a cookbook, it is suggested as a marinade, but too long & it will make the meat mushy. Can happen to mouths! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a connection between taking vitamin b12 and the risk of blood clots?
- Is there a connection between sciatica and urinary tract infections?
- Is there a connection between guillain barre syndrome and lupus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a connection between enlarged adenoid and food allergies?
- Is there a connection between peripheral neuropathy and high cholesterol?
- Is there a link between bulimia and kleptomania?
- Is there a connection between stomach cancer and colorectal cancer?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free