Doctor insights on:
Is There A Connection Between Lupus And Pseudotumor Cerebri
Possibly: There does seem to be an association between lupus and pseudotumor cerebri. But the association may be spurious and related to cerebral venous thrombosis (lupus is often associated with hypercoaguability) or side effects of corticosteroids which are used sometimes to treat lupus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pseudotumor cerebri is a condition in which the pressure inside your skull increases when there is no obvious cause. While symptoms may resemble those of a brain tumor, there is no actual tumor present. The condition occurs more commonly in obese women, especially those ...Read more
I have pseudotumor cerebri and lupus. Is it ok to do Bikram yoga? I'm on acetazolamide and plaquenil
Is there a connection between pseudotumor cerebri and migraines? I've had a horrible headache for the past three days, and was prescribed imatrex.
YesPressure changes : From pressure changes can get head ache. Hope your medication works for you. ...Read more
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a connection between guillain barre syndrome and lupus?
- Is there a connection between rosacea and lupus?
- Is there a connection between sciatica and urinary tract infections?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a connection between enlarged adenoid and food allergies?
- Is there a connection between peripheral neuropathy and high cholesterol?
- Is there connection between ms and lupus?
- Is there a connection between stomach cancer and colorectal cancer?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free