Doctor insights on:
Is There A Connection Between Its And Eczema
No: Rosacea can occur along with scaling on the face in the form of seborrheic dermatitis. Classical eczema occurs on the neck, extremities. This combination of rosacea amd seborrheic dermatitis may require treating both conditions with oral doycyline and a weak topical steroid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No there is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nose Picking: Research studies indicate that at least 90% of adults do pick their noses, and in most it's "just a habit." there are some, though, in whom the behavior becomes compulsive, extremely time consuming and even physically injurious -- meriting the name "rhinotillexomania." many of the people whose nose-picking becomes physically dangerous (nosebleeds, infections, even self-mutilation) are psychotic. ...Read more
No: There is no known relationship.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not typical : These are two different dermatological conditions.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely: Period.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Connection between thyroiditis and gluten
- Is there a connection between gleevec and dementia?
- Connection between myelodysplasia and hypothyroidism
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a connection between rosacea and lupus?
- Is there connection between snoring and allergies?
- Connection between endometriosis and autism
- Is there connection between ms and lupus?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free