Doctor insights on:
Is Theraflu Safe To Take While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Need to talk to OB!: Good evening, cold will get better within seven days with or without any medication. If you are suffering from fever, it should be ok to take fever medications such as tylenol or advil. Any medication at this stage of pregnancy is best avoided if possible. Give it sometime, it will be fine. Always talk to your obstetrician before you take any medication if you must. Have a great day. ...Read more
Goody Powders: Goody's extra-strength headache powders is not recommended during pregnancy. It contains acetaminophen, Aspirin & caffeine. Aspirin is fda pregnancy category c. It is fda pregnancy category d in the third trimester if taken as a full dose. It is recommended that caffeine use be low or that it be avoided during pregnancy. ...Read more
Is biotin safe to take while pregnant? If so, what is the max daily dose? I would like to take 2500 mcg/day.
Is tisane de durbon safe to take while pregnant im trying to get pregnant and just would like to know if I do get pregnant will it be safe to take it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is afrin safe to take while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take mucinex while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take water pills for swelling while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take vyvanse while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online