Doctor insights on:
Is Theraflu Safe To Take While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Need to talk to OB!: Good evening, cold will get better within seven days with or without any medication. If you are suffering from fever, it should be ok to take fever medications such as tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil. Any medication at this stage of pregnancy is best avoided if possible. Give it sometime, it will be fine. Always talk to your obstetrician before you take any medication if you must. Have a great day. ...Read more
Goody Powders: Goody's extra-strength headache powders is not recommended during pregnancy. It contains acetaminophen, Aspirin & caffeine. Aspirin is fda pregnancy category c. It is fda pregnancy category d in the third trimester if taken as a full dose. It is recommended that caffeine use be low or that it be avoided during pregnancy. ...Read more
Antidepressant-preg.: While no antidepressant is fda approved while pregnant I have used them after the first trimester when benefits have outweighed the risks with no fetal consequences. You need to have this conversation with the professional who is currently prescribing your antidepressant medication inorder to make an informed decision as to what course you should take. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe medications while pregnant theraflu
- Can a pregnant woman take theraflu?
- Is it safe to take sertraline while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take phenelzine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take monistat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take fluoxetine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take antacids while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online