Doctor insights on:
Is The Withdrawal Method A Reliable Method To Prevent Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
4 faint positive tests and one neg digital my fiancee things the pull out method is gonna prevent pregnancy what's your advice?
Implants,IUDs: See above.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it effective to use condom in sex to prevent pregnancy? And do sex on infertility dates following the calendar method?
Usually/maybe: Used appropriately (proper size,application before any intercourse) a condom is relatively good at preventing pregnancy. Using a calendar to predict fertility is a good way to improve chances of getting pregnant, but not so good to avoid it.During training we called it Vatican Roulette, because its just another game of chance, and you can lose big. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Effectiveness of the withdrawal method as birth control
- Why is the withdrawal method not recommended to prevent pregnancy?
- Is there a method to measure different neurotransmitter levels in the brain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good way to prevent bruising after giving insulin shot in the stomach?
- Is it possible to pull a muscle in the stomach during pregnancy?
- What is the stretching method to treat tight foreskin?
- What is the best method to heal nerve damage in my wrist?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free