Doctor insights on:
Is The Stool Reaction To A Colon Cleanse Safe
What to do if i frequently do not go often and heard it is good to do a thorough colon cleanse regularly to get the old stool out what is the best way to do this?
Past 4 months I have constant constipation with brown/yellowish spots on stool that last to 3-4 wks without aid of colon cleanse. Anemic.What is this?
It may clear: The current episode but if you don't diagnose or treat the reason for the constipation, you may be missing the diagnosis of a potentially serious problem. See a GI doctor or a colon and rectal surgeon for proper management and eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids without caffeine or alcohol. ...Read more
Likely just laxative: Most of these teas contain senna (cascara), which is a natural stimulant laxative. It is fine to use once in a while for occasional constipation, but chronic use can cause your colon to become dependent on the chemical to move at all. There really isn't anything in there "cleansing" your colon. Just making you have a bowel movement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: It is a waste of time and serves no useful purpose. ...Read more
If free, enjoy it..: If it is free and you enjoy it.........go ahead. It has no medical benefit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe effective cleanse colon
- Is colon cleansing safe?
- Colon cleanse green stool
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Colon cleanse black stool
- Salt water colon cleanse safe
- Is a colon cleanse safe for breastfeeding mothers?
- What colon cleanse is safe while taking thyroid medication?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online