Doctor insights on:
Is The Jacuzzi Safe During Pregnancy
Tylenol, topical rub: Many OTC meds are safe in pregnancy, including Acetaminophen (tylenol) for muscle aches and pains. Topical rubs and patches (ben-gay, icy-hot) are also safe, which is considered very good news in the third trimester, when back and shoulder pain can really hurt! massage and, yes, heating pads are safe in pregnancy -- even a jacuzzi, as long as the temperature does not exceed that of a warm bath. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
What's in the pills?: Ginger is ok. But what is in the pills besides ginger? Not all companies take care to test or include ingredients considered safe for pregnancy. Even prescription pills can be counterfeit and include lead paint, floor wax, other toxins. Before taking new OTC pills, do searches for information about the company that makes them, show the bottle to your pharmacist or doctor, even check otis, reprotox. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sideways from rear: Is safest. Male lying under partner with female on top either facing each other or female's back toward partner are both also safe positions. Male sitting underneath on a chair with female either facing him, or both facing forward works for some couples. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wouldn't do it.: Airborne is a cocktail of vitamins and minerals which is supposed to boost the immune system when a common cold is suspected. It contains vitamin a, which in excess may cause birth defects. Also, there is no evidence that airborne is effective at all and you should not waste your money. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to give myself insulin shots in the belly during pregnancy?
- Is olive oil safe to put on the head during pregnancy?
- Is exercise safe during the implantation stage of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- During the first trimester of pregnancy is shark cartilage safe
- Is the zone diet safe during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to travel by train during the fourth month of my pregnancy?
- Is lemon tea safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online