Doctor insights on:
Is The Ganglion Cyst Removal A Risky Thing To Do
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
How risky is surgery for removal of small ganglion cyst in soft tissue of tendon sheath on back of big toe @ what is involved in post-op care.
Another option: Arthroscopic-assisted ganglion excision is minimally invasive, relatively painless, and has a lower reported recurrence rate. Typically performed under general anethesia, and through small portals, the ganglion stalk can be visualized and excised with precision instrumentation. The cyst can then be decompressed through an accessory portal. Local anesthesia is placed over the portal sites. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Commonly associated with trauma or arthritis the joint capsule becomes stretched. As the body produces additional synovial fluid to lubricate the joint the loosened joint capsule stretches and fills with fluid...The gnaglion. As the body produces more or less the size of the ganglion will fluctuate. Best ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is the stellate ganglion block a risky thing to do?
- Is the breast implant removal a risky thing to do?
- Is the sigmoidoscopy a risky thing to do?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is the liposuction a risky thing to do?
- Is the mastectomy a risky thing to do?
- Is the refractive surgery a risky thing to do?
- Is the chemical peel a risky thing to do?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free