Doctor insights on:
Is The Drug Cozaar A Beta Blocker
My BP is 120/70 on 50mg Losartan but still spikes to 192/95 occasionally. I believe it's due to adrenaline. Is a beta blocker a better option?
I take an arb (losartan) for hypertension but still notice occasional spikes due to anxiety. Hr rate increases also. Is a beta blocker better for this?
Severe cfs 18 yrs now hypertensive and tachycardic at times. Am on losartan potassium. Heard beta blocker good. Which best antihypertensive for me?
Have pots with hypertension, severe cfs. Which would be best safest beta blocker to try? Currently on losartan potassium 100mg but still tachycardia
I am on betapace for a - tachycardia. Not very good at keeping BP controlled or spike in BP from anxiety. Switch b-blocker? I also take cozaar
Work on anxiety: Betapace=sotalol is used for arrythmias insead of BP. I suggest Cognitive Behavioral Therapy along with with mindfulness training for the anxiety. There are beta blockers that are more effective for BP and can help with atrial tachycardia, but ultimately you should have this discussion with your cardiologist. Cozaar max dose is 100mg daily, so this could be adjusted if you are on lower dose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cozaar a beta blocker?
- How important is a beta blocker in the treatment of heart attack patients?
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is enalapril a beta blocker?
- Is amlodipine a beta blocker?
- Is ramipril a beta blocker?
- Is losartan a beta blocker?
- Talk to a cardiologist online