Doctor insights on:
Is The Crystal Ball Thing A Good Deodorant
Differs: Smell i like you may not like, so, make your choice the one you like this is not a medical question. ...Read more
Pubic Deodorant: There are better, safer ways to freshen smells coming from the crotch area. Deodorant bars, sprays, and stones are not made for use on the genitals and because they may contain chemicals that could be irritating to the more delicate skin down under. Keep the deo under your arms, and let's examine some of your other options.See your urologist. ...Read more
False: Axillary health ; well being, imo, best preserved by allowing the occasionally soaped ; cleaned body to exude natural skin oils ; sweat to create a balanced microbiological ecology of skin that is salubrious. Shaving ; chemicalizing these regions is frought with dangers. Earlier agrarian society barn dances included amorous men presenting ladies sweat smelling hankerchiefs as seduction devices. ...Read more
Adults need it: Listen. Why are you asking? I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but if you don't manage your body odor -- and almost all adults have some -- you'll find yourself without a job and they won't tell you the real reason you were dismissed. Not caring for yourself and showing consideration for others at this basic level is a terrible social and professional liability. Be savvy and do what u need to. ...Read more
Sure: Unless you're allergic to it, why not get 2 benefits for the price of 1? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can diarrhea be a good thing?
- Is there such a thing as good bacteria?
- Is a runny nose a good thing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is masterbation a good thing?
- Is masturbate a good thing for female?
- What is small ball shaped thing in earlobe?
- Is drinking crystal light as good as drinking water?
- Talk to a dermatologist online