Doctor insights on:
Is The Candida Retested After Treatment
My 4 month baby stool color is grey and he is bottle feeding and test report showing candida yeast. Please suggest treatment & what are the reasons ?
After a few weeks of finishing the Candida treatment, i realized the the opening of my vagina is whitish.. is it normal?
Forgive my frankness: Mucosal and skin candida are obvious infections that are cured in a week or two by scientific Rx. By contrast, 'systemic candida' is a scam. You'll be persuaded your symptoms result from it, you'll be given all manner of things to take to manage it, but you will never be cured. That's how the scam operates. Your symptoms have some other cause. A scientific physician or holist can help you find it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for vaginal odor after sexual intercourse?
- What is the best treatment for tingling vaginal area after medication?
- What is the best treatment for frequent bowel movements shortly after eating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- What is the best treatment for onset of rash after fever ended?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain after a meal?
- What is the best treatment for planning vaginal delivery after c-section?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online