Doctor insights on:
Is The 5 Hour Energy Drink Safe
I had psudafed & claritan 24hr @ 9:30 bought energy drink tweeker cldnt sleep last night & have emt class at 6:00 is it safe for me to take this it said not to with psudafed ? When can i?
Is it safe to take Xanax if you've had an energy drink? I drank one and it gave me a panic attack... Im very caffeine sensitive.
Not good: I have to admit I have used them occasionally, but I don't recommend them. Some are better than others, but they all have a lot of things in them that aren't very good for you and there is no quality control to guarantee they have exactly what it says on the label. Many of them have extremely high levels of caffeine. ...Read more
Definitely Not: Energy drinks are "heart attack in a can" both cause increase adrenaline release and lead to adrenal exhaustion after a while. To have abundant non-hyper energy: take an organic vitamin/mineral supplement, drink 8 glasses of filtered water daily, rebounding, avoid acids in diet such as sodas. Consider acid free healthy coffees with ganoderma www.Medac4u.Com. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Caffeine & sugar: Read labels. Your "energy" drink likely contains a fair amount of caffeine & loads of sugar calories. Have you noticed how you "crash" after the caffeine and sugar wear off a few hours after drinking the product? Instead, eat healthy, get plenty of sleep, and exercise--you'll not only feel better and well rested but your daily performance and outlook will improve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take 5 hour energy everyday?
- Is a five hour energy every day bad for you in the long run?
- How do five hour energy drinks affect the heart?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 5 hour energy is it safe
- Is it safe to drink lipton green tea after the expiration date?
- Do 5 hour energy drinks affect epilepsy?
- 5 hour energy drink stomach cramps
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free