Doctor insights on:
Is Synchronized Cardioversion The Most Effective Treatment For Cardiac Arrest
Maybe: Synchronized cardioversion implies that a regular and organized cardiac rhythm is present. Most patients with cardiac arrest have ventricular fibrillation. Cardioversion of ventricular fibrillation does not require synchronization. In the case of ventricular tachycardia where a regular rhythm is present, synchronization is required. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Had clear ecgs around 40 in life time last one today 25 f no family history except svt risk for sudden cardiac arrest? Suffer aniexty which im under treatment for kp worrying about sca
Anxiety: I understand your distress. Feel good about functioning of your heart as your ECG is normal. Believe in Healing Powers of your body. Treatment of Anxiety will be beneficial with: Seeing a Psychiatrist for Therapy for stress in your life, resolving emotional turmoil, learning coping skills and Medication Breathing and Music Relaxation, Visual Imagery, and Meditation. Cardiologist for follow up. ...Read more
By 911 on spot: By 911 on spot and continued in er. ...Read more
Cardiac arrest: When you have cardiac arrest you are dead. Induced coma is done only when you are alive. As such it isn't a treatment for cardiac arrest. If a patient happens to be resuscitated from cardiac arrest, inducing coma can be a consideration to hope the brain will recover with less metabolic demand on it. It isn't done regularly. We are considering if cooling post arrest survival is as useful as thought ...Read more
Cardiac arrest: Cardiac catheterization is not a treatment for cardiac arrest. Cath is a diagnostic procedure not a treatment. Cardiac arrest means you're dead unless the status is changed immediately. It requires immediate treatment and diagnosis afterward assuming treatment causes return to a status compatible with life. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most effective treatment for the pain of trigeminal neuralgia?
- What is usually the most effective treatment for prostate enlargement?
- Paronychia what is the antibiotic most often used for treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common treatment for a bruised collar bone?
- What is the most common treatment for an avulsion fracture of the ankle?
- What is the most effective way to get rid of a nail biting habit for an adult?
- What is the most common treatment for a dislocated collar bone?
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free