Doctor insights on:
Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Normal chest X-ray & abdominal/pelivic CT scan, but positive TB skin test? I have low grade fevers, extreme fatigue & swollen lymph nodes. Tb?
Extreme fatigue and swollen lymph nodes. Checked out by surgeon. CBC: White blood cells in normal range, lymphocytes 53% ESR and CRP ok. No fever, I gained weight. Doctors say an infection. Ideas?
2 swollen lymph nodes 4 3 months night sweats IBS chronic fatigue low back pain and im sick 5x longer ppl around me dr said paranoid but ran no tests?
See below: If you have not seen a doctor for your swollen throat, you should do so. If you have enlarged tonsils which may or may not been infected, these can obstruct your breathing at night causing your oxygen levels to drop while you are sleeping and cause obstructive sleep apnea which can make you feel tired during the day. ...Read more
See details: Fatigue is your symptom when you have cfs. However, you need to rule out other causes of fatigue so have a doctor evaluated the situation. ...Read more
CFS: Fatigue.Get a more detailed answer ›
Are the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and HIV similar and can they be mistaken for each other?
Specific diagnosis: For hiv. While the symptoms of two disease may have some similarities, there are specific tests for diagnosing hiv. Your doctor can order a test for HIV if you have any reason to believe that you may be infected. The cause of chronic fatigue syndrome is not known and there are no diagnostic tests for this malady. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chronic fatigue syndrome swollen lymph nodes
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and tender lymph nodes
- Fatigue and swollen lymph nodes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fatigue swollen lymph nodes neck
- Extreme fatigue and swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph nodes nausea fatigue
- Chronic fatigue and swollen occipital nodes
- Talk to a immunologist online for free