Doctor insights on:
Is Swiss Cheese Safe During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Any pasteurized milk cheese is ok. American cheese almost always falls into that category. Check the label. ...Read more
Weight gain : Sounds delicious. Just watch the calories. It's not dangerous to the baby to eat dessert on occasion. ...Read more
Eating subway veggie delight wheat bread with only vegs no cheese during 14 week of pregnancy is safe or not.Please advise?
Yes: Safe but probably not best nutricion.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've been eating a lot of chicken and broccoli alfredo lately, is the alfredo cheese safe to eat during this pregnancy?
Alfredo cheese: Yes you can eat alfredo cheese safely. You dont have to worry about listeria. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat cheese during pregnancy?
- Is lemon tea safe during pregnancy?
- Is gatorade safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink chocolate milk during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take domperidone during pregnancy?
- Is castor oil safe to use during pregnancy?
- How safe is transvaginal ultrasound during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online