Doctor insights on:
Is Swimming Everyday Healthy For Your Muscles
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
I'm 31yr n 5"3 tall n49 kgs what r d benefits of swimming to me as i'm already in proportion.Need toned calf muscles n healthy thighs.My mcle gets.
What are the effects of too high/too low acetylcholine levels on the muscle during swimming practice?
Went swimming, horrible wind and now a painful place on my left shouler - upper. when I touch or rub it it hurts bad. Is it a nerve or a muscle or..?
Take it easy: Don't over due the kicking or pushing off the wall on turns. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it healthy to eat yogurt everyday?
- Is it healthy to eat eggs everyday?
- Is eating fish everyday healthy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swimming and muscles
- Muscles used in freestyle swimming
- Swimming pain in the calf muscles
- Muscles used for swimming the backstroke
- Swimming everyday to lose weight