Doctor insights on:
Is Spotting Always A Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: Pregnancy does not make you have a period which is early but otherwise normal. You can have spotting/bleeding at the time of ovulation (midcycle) or at implantation but this is not a normal period. If in doubt, check a pregnancy test and, to be sure, repeat it in 3-5 days if it is negative. Hope this helps. ...Read more
1st trimester Bleed: Doctors estimate that 25 to 40 percent of women will experience some vaginal bleeding during the first trimester of their pregnancy, and more often than not the pregnancy will progress totally normally: http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/5/bleeding--whats-normal-and-whats-not/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vaginal secretions: Aren't diagnostic of pregnancy but + pregnancy test is. Missed period: low body wt, obesity, weight ^ or v, ^exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, stress, illness, eating disorders, anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, perimenopause, just starting menstruation, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical illness. #1 reason = pregnancy. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spotting is it a sign of pregnancy
- When is spotting a sign of pregnancy
- Is pink spotting a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is breast tenderness always a sign of pregnancy?
- Is brown spotting a sign of pregnancy or period?
- Is brown spotting a sign of early pregnancy?
- Is dark brown spotting a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online