Doctor insights on:
Is Something Wrong If I Have Severe Pain Five Days After Iui
Hi i did IUI on 13th of march 2013, today i had severe pain in my right lower abdominal , am really feared please clarify me?
Intrauterine insemination (iui) is where fresh or frozen partner or donor sperm is prepared or 'washed' to increase the sperm quality then gently injected through your cervix after a speculum exam, like a pap smear exam. It should be painless or cause mild cramping only. Iui helps with mild to moderate sperm problems. Iui preparations should have at least 2 million moving ...Read more
6. Weeks no sac hCG 400hi. I did IUI 5 days ago on 3/26. Fisrt day last period on 2/13. The hCG was 400. No gestinational sac. Whats wrong?
My doctor put me on progesterone after my third IUI and now i'm five days late.Can it stop your per
Had hCG on 12/17 an IUI on 12/18 had cramps on days 1, 3, 8 post hCG so far with nothing in between, is this normal? Could something be wrong? Pregnant?
Normal: As long as the cramps are very mild it can be normal. You should call your doctor if they persist, get worse or are associated with other symptoms such as pain with urination or bowel problems. You could be pregnant but it is too early to have symptoms due to pregnancy. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
IUI on 3/22. Bleeding 14 days post IUI. Blood test positive on day 16. Still bleeding. What's wrong?
Placental problem: I imagine that because you've received IUI that you have had a full GYN check up and that you should have no other reason for bleeding outside of a problem with the pregnancy's implantation. This can be normal and the pregnancy can take some time to heal itself and other times this can be an early sign off miscarriage for which you should have an ultrasound performed. ...Read more
Call your doctor: Call the physician who performed the procedure. ...Read more
Day after iui, having moderate to severe cramps and lower back pain, was told to have sex today, it was very painful. Normal or should I call dr?
Call the doctor: Ovulation can cause cramping, but there is a small chance of infection from inseminations (iui). A fertility clinic performing an IUI preparation should see signs of infection such as white blood cells in the sperm, before proceeding to 'wash' the sperm (prepare it for iui). If there is an obvious infection they would tell you not to do an IUI this month, but you can still have timed intercourse. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have pain 5 days after an endometrial biopsy?
- Is i normal to have vaginal pain days after intercorse what causes this pain?
- Could it be something bad if i have upper belly pain for a few days
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- How do i know if something is wrong with my liver?
- If my period is 5 days late am i pregnant
- What happens after thyroid is removed if i have hashimotos?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free