Doctor insights on:
Is Smoked Duck Safe To Eat When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Mayo Clinic says....: According to mayo clinic lobster should be cooked until it is "milky white." if you are pregnant. No undercooked shell fish. The good news is that mercury content is usually relatively low in lobster. Enjoy. ...Read more
Yes!: Black pepper is an excellent source of manganese, with just 2 teaspoons of pepper containing over 12 percent of your daily recommended value of the mineral. The same amount of pepper also contains 8.6 percent of the daily recommended amount of vitamin k. It is afe during pregnancy, just do not go overboard! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: From the centers for disease control: "?do not eat hot dogs, luncheon meats, cold cuts, other deli meats (e.g., bologna), or fermented or dry sausages unless they are heated to an internal temperature of 165°f or until steaming hot just before serving." at http://www.Cdc.Gov/nczved/divisions/dfbmd/diseases/listeriosis/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Being Pregnant: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe to eat when pregnant
- What is not safe to eat when pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat a gyro when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What fish is safe to eat when pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat frozen yogurt when pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat pepperoni pizza when pregnant?
- Is seared foie gras safe to eat when pregnant?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online