Doctor insights on:
Heart And Sleeping On The Left Side Of The Body
I have had a pain in my left shoulder & neck for about 14 hrs. It is dull & hurts more if in certain positions. Could be heart related or sleep wrong?
Shoulder & neck pain: Your left shoulder and neck pain lasting 14 hours, dull and positional are unlikely to be cardiac, and more likely due to musculoskeletal as in sleeping wrong. But it would be virtually impossible to determine the cause based on your descriptions alone. If seriously concerned, please see a physician for evaluation and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is sleeping on left side bad for heart? I keep hearing a lot of conflicting things concerning this.
Anxiety: No problem for most people.Get a more detailed answer ›
I sleep on my side and usually rest my head on my left arm. Wake up sore with chest and shoulder aches. How do I change this bad habit? (heart is ok)
Why can't i sleep on my left side? My heart pounds when i sleep on, my, left side? How come? When i go to my right side i don't feel it at all? Any ideas?
My mom can't sleep properly on her left side coz she says she'll start feeling a pain in her heart. What could be wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is sleeping on your side bad?
- Is your appendix on the left or right side?
- What is on the lower left side of your stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is running on a treadmill bad for your knees?
- What is on your left side under rib cage?
- Is creatine bad for your heart?
- Is vicodin bad for your heart?
- Talk to a cardiologist online