Doctor insights on:
Is Side Sleeping Safe For A Two Month Old Baby
No: The crib death rate for side sleepers is almost as bad as those who sleep on their belly.Sand bags or other devices designed to position babies on their side do not work. After the kid starts to roll over, i don't roll them back. However, i put them down on their back until a year. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
12 to 14 or so...: It really depends if they are alert and awake when not sleeping. Some babies will be ok with 10 to 12 hours total, while others need more. So if they are sleeping roughly through the night, or waking once or twice, but going 8pm to 6am, that's 10 hours, plus a nap or two during the day for 1-3 hours total, puts you in that range. If the baby is alert, and interactive, you're doing fine. ...Read more
Is it normal my 2 month old baby prefers her left side when she's sleeping and she's awake? Knowing that I keep switching her head right and left
Would the a 2 month old baby appetite increase during the day if he is starting to sleep through the night?
Generally yes: A baby will need a constantly increase in calories so if he's sleeping more at night , he will feed more during the day. Enjoy the night's rest and follow his growth with his doctor ...Read more
Is it ok to let my 2 month old baby sleep for 7 hours at night if he's getting the proper feedings during the day?
My 2 month old baby doesnot sleep till 5 am in the night.Is it normal or need to worry?she does not cry but looks everywhere.how can we make her sleep
I have a 2 month old baby, she always keeps her head looking in one direction always, when she's sleeping, awake, in the carseat what could be wrong?
Suspect: the machine gets confused by multiple motions (yours and kids). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal weight for a 2 month old baby girl?
- Is bathing safe for two to four month old babies?
- Is it unhealthy for a 2 month old baby to eat cereal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it safe for my baby to sleep with a pillow
- 2 month old baby sleeps a lot
- When is it safe for my baby to sleep with a blanket
- What type of suntan lotion is good for a 6 month old baby?
- Is it normal for a 2 month old baby to have stiff legs at times?