Doctor insights on:
Is Sertraline And Hydroxyzine Safe Together
Prozac (fluoxetine): Monitored by your doctor, yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Of course, only if your dr prescribed it as such. Ask your dr, always. ...Read more
If prescribed: If prescribed by your physician to take that way, yes you can. Discuss any concerns with your physician or your pharmacist. ...Read more
Yes: Shouldn't b a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Klonopin (clonazepam): Some added sedation, but otherwise ok as prescribed. ...Read more
Not recommended: The likelihood of certain side effects, including dizziness, confusion and difficulty concentrating, may be increased by combining those drugs. Here is an article with more complete details: http://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/amitriptyline-with-xanax-168-0-133-54.html ...Read more
Xanax/lexapro: Yes it is.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: That's not at all an unusual combination and those are small doses for both meds. Most people will need to gradually increase the zoloft (sertraline) to get to a therapeutic dose and will most likely need to gradually increase the Buspirone as well in order to get any advantage from it. ...Read more
Yes: There should be no problem taking both. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take wellbutrin and hydroxyzine together?
- Is if safe to take sertraline and dhea together?
- Is it safe to take duloxetine and sertraline together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take lisinopril with hydroxyzine?
- Is it safe to take hydroxyzine to sleep?
- Is sertraline safe during pregnancy?
- Alteril and klonopin and sertraline together at bed time
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free