Doctor insights on:
Is Seeing Someone With Missing Teeth A Tipoff About Meth Abuse
Is cicp and medicaid pending enough coverage to see a dentist with no cost? I am in desperate need of teeth work! I have missing teeth, a filling just fell out etc. Also can one get their teeth whitened with out all the dental work done. You must think i
Tough situation...: I am not sure of what is cicp. However, if everything is pending I do not see that to be sufficient to allow reimbursement to the dentist. I do understand your situation to some degree. It is very tough to get things for free. I would call your local dental society to request options for care; please do explain your situation to them. They may have resources for you to pursue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See a dentist: Short answer - see a dentist who will evaluate your mouth with a clinical exam and x-rays to properly diagnose your problem. Some additional studies may be indicated to help formulate a treatment options for you. Some options may include removable appliances, something fixed such as a fixed bridge, or implants, or a combination thereof. ...Read more
See Prosthodontist: See the specialist about this. Typically you have 2 options: Removable partial denture and implant supported fixed bridge. Implant best and longest lasting, also most expensive. Prosthodontists available in your area. By Design Dental Implant Center in King Of Prussia offers complimentary consult with a 3D scan and panoramic x-ray images. Worth the trip. Good Luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Which is the best type of bridge to fix the 2 front missing teeth, the adjacent teeth are healthy./ should?
Implants: The best and often the most esthetic treatment would be dental implants, especially if the adjecent teeth are sound. If your not interested in implants, a porcelain fused to zirconia bridge would give the next best esthetics, in my opinion. That depends also on the length of the span for the missing teeth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not necessarily...: If the teeth remain missing i suppose that with some practice that pronunciation can be perfected. A missing front tooth may be very difficult to accommodate. However, missing teeth can be replaced and this may enhance the perfection of missing teeth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the long term effect on lifestyle for someone with a club foot?
- What is the life expectancy of someone with advanced lymphoma just a few months?
- Is it okay for someone with a mitral valve prolapse to have children?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- A question about laxative abuse how much is abnormal for weight loss
- Is it safe to be around someone with a stomach virus?
- Is it a tricky relationship with someone who has autophobia?
- Is breast reduction a good idea for someone with fibromyalgia?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free