Doctor insights on:
Is Rogain Safe For The Face
25 yr F, hair loss from Hashimotos. Why does Womens Rogaine have heart warnings, safe for average user? suggestions for hair loss? Armour Thyroid Rx.
I am a 40 yr old japanese american who cannot grow a beard to save my life. Can I use rogain on my face? Or is ther any other way
probably: If you are not pregnant or planning to become pregnant rogaine is safe. You should also have no history of heart disease. Once you stop using it whatever benefits is lost. It takes at least 6 months to see a response if you find you are allergic to the liquid, then you will have to use the foam twice a day. ...Read more
Are there side effects from using Rogaine foam (womens)? Can you where a shower cap to bed so you don't get it anywhere on your face? Thank you
Rogaine: Rogaine is intended to prevent hair loss on the scalp, so i can't conceive of why you would want to use the topical preparation on your face. If rogaine was successful in stopping hair loss or growing hair that had been lost, once stopped hair that has regrown will fall out and hair loss will resume. ...Read more
Unknown: As far as i know, the effects of rogaine on facial hair have not been studied. However, rogaine works in part by increasing blood flow to the hair follicle and could potentially help hair grow in any location. You must be very careful around the mouth, eyes and mucous membranes of the nose. Rogaine is not formulated for use on the face. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vaseline petroleum jelly good for the face?
- What is the best over-the-counter treatment for eczema on the face?
- Is it safe for a newborn baby to be living in the basement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for rash on face?
- What is the best moisturizing face cream for women with oily skin?
- What is the best treatment for small bumps on face or neck?
- Is the hcg diet safe for teenagers?
- Talk to a hair restoration specialist online for free