Doctor insights on:
Is Ritalin Used To Treat Enuresis
For some: They can be used to treat narcolepsy and residual symptoms of sleep apnea (after CPAP or other treatments have been optimized). Only a sleep study can accurately diagnose these conditions and use of stimulants prior to the test can interfer with making a diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely, need info: Not typical concern for long-term stimulant use, if you (1) use lowest effective dose for shortest time necessary & (2) avoid add'l unnecessary stimulants...My general recs for these meds. Usually most concerned about slight increased hypertension risk, so the arrhythmias may not be related. If the pacs and pvcs are isolated, may be a benign finding, but tachycardia might need treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Ritalin (methylphenidate) will help concentration, but we do not diagnose attention defecit/hyperactivity disorder (adhd) by how somebody does with ritalin. Anybody who took Ritalin would concentrate better. Do not use the medication lightly! it is a controlled substance and needs to be prescribed by a physician. ...Read more
Are there other medications for ADD? Currently taking Ritalin SR 20mg x3. Doesn't seem to work as well as it used to
How sertraline effects methylphenidate metabolism?Can be used to increasing ritalin half life?Best regards.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is prednisone used to treat bronchitis?
- Is doxycycline used to treat tooth infection?
- Is ciprofloxacin used to treat ear infections?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is sulfameth trimethoprim used to treat?
- What is bactroban cream used to treat?
- What is doxycycline hyclate used to treat?
- Is clindamycin used to treat chlamydia?
- Talk to a pediatrician online