Doctor insights on:
Is Ricotta Cheese Safe In Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Have frequent loose stools and see (not seedlike) but specs of pure white things in it. They brake apart like ricotta cheese. Is this worms?
Yes: Any pasteurized milk cheese is ok. American cheese almost always falls into that category. Check the label. ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight gain : Sounds delicious. Just watch the calories. It's not dangerous to the baby to eat dessert on occasion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat ricotta cheese during pregnancy?
- Is ricotta cheese fattening?
- The nutritional facts on ricotta cheese
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to eat ricotta cheese?
- Is ricotta cheese nutritious?
- Ricotta cheese and cholesterol
- Ricotta cheese and lactose
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online