Doctor insights on:
Is Regular Masturbation Injurious For Health
No: Essentially all males and most females enjoy their bodies in private following puberty. It alloys a teenaged boy to stay focused on other things (including being able to sleep, study, and stay in control) and prepare for adult roles. It won't make him short, hairy, smooth, stupid, infertile, unspiritual, or insensitive to others. Talk with someone, perhaps a spiritual advisor with common sense. ...Read more
What's right amount?: Enough to stay physically and emotionally comfortable and able to focus on the tasks of regular life. Not so much that we're obsessed with it, have an unwanted compulsion that keeps us from making friends, learning new things. There's a range; you decide what's right. It's great if you can think about the person you love / will marry. ...Read more
See comments: There are no real health risks.. The prostate when congested can contract and we have the phenomemon "wet dream" ...Read more
"real sex" is better: The scientific data is mixed. Some studies have found an inverse associations with health indices in case of masturbation, both with psychological and physiological health . A wide range of better indices are associated with penile-vaginal intercourse. This data is from a 2010 scottish study. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Parad tablets injurious for health
- Is chaini khaini injurious to health?
- Is it true that regular masturbation causes a dry cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Health wise is masturbating excessively bad
- Diet soda vs regular soda health
- Health tips to overcome nervous problem due to masturbation
- What are the health benefits of sports participation and regular exercise?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free