Doctor insights on:
Is Refusal To Drink A Symptom Of Strep Throat
Hi, I have a strep throat. What can I do to release the pain? Also, can I drink cold water or will that make the pain worse?
See below: A sore throat is likely to be strep if : you have a high fever, pus on the tonsils, tender cervical lymph nodes and no cough. If all 4 present very likely strep. If just 3> possibly strep. If just 1 or 2 >very unlikely to be strep. Strep should be treated with penicillin. If not strep the sore throat is due to a cold virus and antibiotics won't help. Cepacol Extra Strength Throat Lozenges ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have strep throat, i received a shot of penicillin for it. By Dec 31 it will have been 2 full days since injection. Can i drink on New Years Eve?
Hello. My bf has been diagnosed with a very very bad case of strep throat. I guess only 1 and 50 people get it as bad as he does. I have been kissing him and eating and drinking off of him. Will i get it?
I get strep throat often. I avoid sharing drink, utensils, ect with people which has helped alot, but still seem to catch it once in a while.?
HAND TO FACE TRANSFR: I know a psychologist who studied human behavior & found the average adult touched his/her face with unwashed hands 6x/hr & nose 2x/hr.Anytime we do so we can pass germs from what we touch to areas that allow germs access to the nose & mouth. You can do what you can to avoid it, but strep is carried by at least 5% of asymptomatic people continuously. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a hoarse voice a symptom of strep throat or laryngitis?
- Is strep throat a symptom of hiv?
- Is coughing a symptom of strep throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fever a symptom of strep throat?
- Is loss of appetite a symptom of strep throat?
- Is decreased appetite a symptom of strep throat?
- Is bad breath a symptom of strep throat?
- Is it a symptom of strep throat to have laryngitis?