Doctor insights on:
Is Red Snapper Ok To Eat When Pregnant
Yes: Safe fish using pregnancy:, including bass, catfish, clams, cod, crab, croaker, flounder, freshwater perch, haddock, herring, lobster, mackerel, marlin, ocean perch, orange roughy, oysters, halibut, pollack, red snapper, salmon, scallops, shrimp, and sole. For more details... http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/articles.asp?id=207. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am pregnant! Can I take multivitamis with iron tablets? And can I take omega 3 fish oil tablets? I don't eat red meat or a lot of fish
YES: You should take "PRENATAL" VitaminsGet a more detailed answer ›
Just posted. Sore neck glands ears sore red throat don't hurt no appetite feel sick when eat and ACE everywhere p.s not pregnant?
Dragon Fruit: Dragon fruit (pitahaya or pitaya) which is native to south ; central america is a healthy food to eat during pregnancy. A 100 gram serving contains 1 mg of fiber, 1 mg of iron as well as magnesium, potassium ; calcium. It also contains vit c ; b vitamins. It is a rich source of lycopene (helps to lower blood pressure ; helps to prevent cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is red wine vinegar and white wine vinegar safe to eat in salad dressing (and other foods) during pregnancy ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to eat red snapper during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to eat shrimp when pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat hummus when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is kielbasa ok to eat while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat vinegar while pregnant?
- Is it ok to clean with lysol when pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat hajmola when you are pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online