Doctor insights on:
Is Rash A Symptom Of Vaccine Preventable Illness
Can occur: Greetings.Chickenpox can be associated with many symptoms to include cold-like or gastrointestinal symptoms. Vomiting can be a sign of a serious complication of chickenpox so if you or someone you know has chickenpox with vomiting, they should be seen by a doctor promptly. If a chickenpox rash is not present, then something else is causing the vomiting and should be assessed as well. Best regards. ...Read more
for which a vaccine is available and proven to be effective is a vaccine preventable illness. Examples include polio, rubella, varicella, mumps, measles, meningitis, HPV, influenza, pneumonia, and many more. Vaccines have saved more lives than any other medical advance in the last century. Diseases such as smallpox and polio ...Read more
A flu vaccine has a probability of 70% of preventing a person who is inoculated from getting the flu, is this true?
In the mosquito borne illnesses (dengue, chikungunya, zika), what is usually the first symptom? Is it always sudden onset high fever, or rash?
If a person has a cold (respiratory symptoms) and a flu (vomiting) simultaneously is that a sign of HIV or another immunocompromising illness?
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cough a symptom of vaccine preventable illness?
- Is diarrhea a symptom of vaccine preventable illness?
- Is sore throat a symptom of vaccine preventable illness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaccine preventable illness age
- Vaccine preventable illness
- Does vaccine preventable illness cause sepsis?
- Baby illness symptom checker
- Is fever a symptom of vaccine preventable illness?