Doctor insights on:
Is Rash A Symptom Of Diaper Rash
Elbow Rash: Causes of elbow rash: allergies to medicine, cosmetics, food or clothing allergic reaction to poison oak, ivy or sumac rash due to friction with clothing, elbow pads or other surface rash due to insect bites inner elbow rash due to sweating specific skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, infection, shingles, etc. ...Read more
Good Question.: "dry skin affects up to half of adults with hiv". That's the problem with the internet and statistics. It does not mean that 1/2 of all people with dry skin have hiv. It means 1/2 of all people with HIV have dry skin. Are you in a high risk group to get hiv. Talk to your doctor. If not. Its dry skin. ...Read more
Often is: Don't try to self-diagnose unless you're got at least some background. ...Read more
Desitin (zinc oxide diaper cream) + Maalox: My favorite gentle treatment for most diaper rashes is the mixture of desitin (zinc oxide diaper cream) (zinc oxide paste) and maalox liquid. Put an inch of desitin (zinc oxide diaper cream) cream (do not use the "creamy" type) in your palm. Add 1 capfull of maalox liquid to it and mix together for a few minutes. Then rub this thinned paste into the entire diaper area for 30 seconds. Do this with each diaper change. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diaper rash symptoms
- Is rash in armpit a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Is rash on groin a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is slightly raised rash a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Is red rash in shape of ring a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Is rash sparing of the diaper area a symptom of baby acne?
- Is rash sparing of the diaper area a symptom of eczema?
- Is rash a symptom of yeast diaper rash?