Doctor insights on:
Is Purple Nipples A Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No it not. Take HPT : Early pregnancy sxs can include: lack of period, breast swelling ; tenderness with darkened areolas, fatigue, increased urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, increased sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, increased gas, insomnia, gagging more easily ; yawning. ...Read more
Not a typical sign.: Classic pregnancy sxs usually don’t begin until after your period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). These can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings ; aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line. Etc. There may be ^ white vaginal discharge. Take a home pregnancy test >. ...Read more
Either or none: It could go with either one, but it doesn't reliably predict anything. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are purple nipples a sign of pregnancy?
- Warm purple nipples pregnancy
- Purple nipples
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is nipple pain a sign of pregnancy?
- Is purple color to vagina a sign of pregnancy?
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy
- Can warm nipples be a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free