Doctor insights on:
Is Prp A Cure For Dark Cicle Around Eyes
No one knows: Prp (platelet rich plasma) is a wonderful treatment for aging skin. I believe there is so much we can do with this product. I am willing to try this for dark circles but if the dark circles are related to allergies, I am sure until the underlying problem is resolved the dark circles will remain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See your doctor: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Dark Circles: Dark circles around the eye can be caused from several things. 1.Actual skin changes, either hereditary or acquired from years of sun damage. Retina and possible chemical peel or laser may be helpful depending on your skin type. 2. Thinning of the skin allowing the deeper veins and muscles to create a darkness. 3. Puffiness or hollowness creating hills and valleys which can reflect light different ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dark Circles: Circles under eye can be due to: allergy "allergic shiners", fatigue, genetic variation, aging. Lower lid skin is very thin so blood vessels under skin can make area look dark. Various topical remedies try to help but only mask the condition with no cure. What helps: drink 8 cups water/day, sunblock, hat, enough rest; avoid rubbing; makeup; facial plastic surgery when severe; allergist can hel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cant: Oh well.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home cure for dark circles around eyes
- What is a cure for macular amyloidosis?
- Is neosporin a cure for cold sore?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a good homeopathic cure for hydroceles?
- Is there a cure for lazy eye i am 23 is it too late?
- Is there a natural cure for proctitis?
- Is there a cure for heterochromia iridium?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free