Doctor insights on:
Is Prelox Safe For Childs As Well
Highly doubt it: Prelox is a combination product designed to enhance blood flow and sexual performance in men. There is really no good reason why a child would take it, except by accidental ingestion. It is completely untested, and dosing is not available. Medicines like this are not 100% safe in adults and are certainly not safe in children. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In your experience how safe and well tolerated is Tamiflu for a child aged 8?(resubmit bc I mistakenly said flumadine before).
Doc prescribed azithromycin and albuterol inhaler for strep with mucusy junky cough for child, is it safe to take these together? As well as nasal spr
My baby is 3 month old & his dr told to give multivitamin drops daily in addition to calcimax drops. Is that good & safe 4 my child? Pls help
How do I know if it is safe for my child to go on scout campouts? And I don't mean because of the animals.
My child is 4 years old. He does not eat well. Even does not like to eat. Every time I have to force him to eat. I tried different kinds of foods. ?
Supervision: Many children are attracted to animals. Teach your child that animals have feelings, don't like to be poked or prodded, and should be left alone while eating. Teach your child to read the body language of pets (tails, ears, teeth, noises etc) praise your child on remaining calm and allowing the unfamiliar animal to 'warm up' to him. Young children should not be left alone with an animal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to buy used toys for my child?
- Is it safe to get the hepatitis b vaccine while pregnant or as a small child?
- When is it safe for my child to sleep on her belly
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to give a child melatonin for sleep?
- Is taking folic acid and biotin together safe for promoting hair growth?
- Is it safe to mix oxycodone and ibuprofen for pain relief?
- What is the normal fasting blood sugar for an 11 year old child?
- Talk to a pediatrician online